Stay curious: Find out how stuff works - Have you ever wondered how the fax machine works? Or how batteries work? How organ transplants work? Or how internet cookies work? How SMS works? (more)
OUR PROFILE OF ORGANIZATION
1. Name Of Organization : PEOPLES AWARNESS AND LEGAL AID MOVEMENT (PALAM)
2. Address of the Organization : 23/1, PERIYANAYAKIPURAM,
TAMIL NADU, INDIA.
3. Training Centre : l.
Contact Phone : 04369 – 314768.
Fax : 04369- 220124
E.Mail : email@example.com
. Website : www.palamngo.org
4. Chief Functionary Details : K.SENTHILKUMAR, Managing Trustee
5. Address : 23/1- Periyanayakipuram,
THIRUTHURAIPOONDI - 614713,
Tamil Nadu India.
6. Type of organization : Registered Trust
7. Register Number : 03/2006 Date: 03.01.2006
8. Registered Under which act : Indian Trust Act
9. Area of functioning : Thiruvarur District and Nagapattinam Dt.
INCOME TAX RELAXATION
12 AA : Yes Register No: 186
80G Applied Awaited
PAN card No : Yes No: AABTP3018J
FCRA : Yes
Name of the Bank : KARUR VYSYA BANK
NEERMULAI – 614711
Nagapattinam –Dist, TamilNadu, India
Account Number : SB No : 1225.155.9923
FCRA : 1225.155.196
Bank MICR Code : 914053002
Swift Code : KVBLINBBIND
IFSC Code : KVBL0001225
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
REGISTER NO :
GENTRAL SOCIAL WELFARE BOARD
1. Office Building : Yes
2. Meeting Hall : yes
3. AV equipment : Yes
4. Computer : Yes
5. Four wheeler, Two Wheeler : Yes
6. Training Materials : Yes
STAFF AVAILABLITIES REGULAR PART TIME
1. Male 2 2
2. Female 3 2
3. Volunteers 3 10
TOTAL 8 14
1. Natural Disaster relief and rehabilitation work
2. To improve the Living Condition of our area People of Self Help and Skill Development.
3. To educate the children, primary and Higher secondary Level
4. To improve Agriculture practices with professional/Technical expert guidances.
5. To enhance the Awareness on STD, TB and HIV among youth adolescent and Adult in our are area.
6. To Promote organic farming and sustainable Agricultural and involve farmers.
7. To form and facilitate women development skill development and living condition.
8. To promote Health program for women and children.
9. To Facilitate housing for the House less People in our area.
10. To arrange Micro Credit for restoration of Livelihood.
11. To enhance awareness an environment, Tree planting, Horticulture and Bio-diversity conservation.
12. To Conduct awareness training on Global warning and climate change
13. To guide the people to protect them from the global warning and climate Change
14. To promote Income generation programme (IGP) among the rural poor women to Eredicate the poverty
15. To empower suitable well being of the rural poor women
16. To create the IGP- activities to raise the rural women standard of living and Socio- economic level/ status
To create a world wide peace & harmony through welfare & Development activities without among any kind of discrimination of Religion, colour, gender, race and etc., the mission of the “PALAM” which is conscious of the concerned with liberation not oppression freedom not slavery, light not darkness health not disease, life not Death
1. Natural Disaster relief and rehabilitation
2. To protect the women from eve teasing sexual Exploitation and Traffic ling.
3. To give Vocational Training for Youth and Adult in the rural area for in come generation.
4. To do relief and rehabilitation services for the welfare of disabled persons.
5. To arrange for Health education and Health camps for Women to prevent cancer / HIV infection.
6. To promote cultivation of medicinal herbal Plantation and Bio-diversity conservation..
7. To do welfare activities for fisher man and ensure the protect the sea resources.
8. To Organize Rural youth to protect the people against any national calamity and disaster.
1. To provide Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation assistants to the public due to Natural calamities
2. To work for Disaster Risk & battle management
3. To implement sustainable agriculture and Environment programs by conducting seminars, workshops, trainings to the Agriculture sector.
4. To start and technical training centers for the poor and medical Aids relief and medical advises to poor village mass
5. To start and run dispensaries hospital and medical Aids relief and medical advises to poor village mass
6. To start and Run baby care centers and night schools to meet the private tution of the poor village mass
7. To start child welfare care project/ programme to the children
8. To provide training and job opportunity to the rural youth, girls and women
9. to construct the Houses for the House less poor people
10. To construct the schools and hospital those where are the reality Needs
BOARD OF TRUSTEE’S AND OFFICE BEARERS
1. Managing Trustee/Chief Functionary : Mr.K. SENTHILKUMAR
2. Financial Trustee : Mrs P.